Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Human Nanofactory in Four Dimensions

fourdee1   fourdee2
Secret notes from my extra-super-top-secret experiment in bottom-up molecular manufacturing using human test subjects: Month Seven.

Using state-of-the-art 4-D imaging technology, I can see how the subject has used self-replication methods at the cellular level to evolve from a fish-like creature to an entity that resembles a human infant. While I believe a couple more months of secret development is needed before the subject can be unveiled to the world, I am now thoroughly convinced of the feasibility of molecular nanotechnology.

Also, if I do say so myself, the developing male creature does appear to be unusually handsome. I can't really put my finger on why I believe this, but the subject does certainly resemble -- if I may be so bold -- myself. I'll need to run further tests to determine why these self-replicating nanobots have, in the aggregate, grown to resemble the project's chief scientist. I suspect it might have to do with the double-helix I've discovered embedded within.

fingerOne more observation. When I mentioned this resemblance out loud, the subject appeared to react to the notion with some hostility, as you can see in the photograph at right.

Discuss

Related Secret Log Entries
Monkey Head
Arm Buds, Leg Buds
I've Got Male!


No comments: