Tuesday, November 02, 2004

'Bot the Vote


maxandme

It's a beautiful autumn day here in suburban Detroit, a perfect time for a stroll to the polls.

NanoBot has not officially endorsed any presidential candidate, but if you look very closely at the picture above with an atomic force microscope you might be able to determine my political preference. My wife snapped this picture of me and my continuing experiment in bottom-up molecular manufacturing just after we performed our civic duty today (fortunately, Max Lovy refrained from performing his civic doody during our hour-long wait in line).

If you don't vote, you can't complain about your government's policies on scientific and technological issues. So, Max and I want to urge all eligible voters to go to the polls, make history and show the world how peaceful transition of power is done.

NanoBot Backgrounder
Didn't mean to dis The Boss

No comments: