Saturday, September 13, 2003

Give me the business


I'm in the process of planning a special issue of Small Times magazine that focuses purely on business. Small Tech Business 101 will be a kind of "so you want to run a nano business" how-to guide. I want to avoid the usual business-guide cliches and useless boxes filled with obvious tips. I'd like to give useful nanotech, MEMS and microsystems business information tailored toward entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, consultants, students, average folks who are interested and, yes, I guess even lawyers. You don't need to be a businessperson, yourself, to have thoughts on this, but I'd like to know what the die-hard nanotech fanatics who read this blog would like to see in a special-issue magazine like this. What would make a nanotech business guide useful for you? Click on the discussion link below, and you can tell me where to go ... with the guide, that is. Discuss

No comments: