Friday, June 17, 2005

Cleveland's NANO Week rocks!


You wanna make an easy 150 G's? All you need to do is come up with a workable nanotechnology business idea. The International and North Coast Nanotechnology Business Idea Competitions are accepting applications now. Who knows? You win, you could find yourself in Cleveland (a city that, unlike my hometown Detroit, proved that the Rust Belt never sleeps) to accept the award as part of NANO Week, October 17-21. More information can be found here.

I do not normally run press releases on this blog, but Chris Thompson of Edward Howard & Co buttered me up with insincere flattery, writing: "Several web sites have picked up this story, but since your blog remains the most entertaining read on all things nano, I hope you'll make a mention of it in the near future."

Take note, PR/marketing professionals. Say nice things about me, and maybe I'll run your announcement. Now, Chris, about those VIP passes to the Rock Hall ...

Backgrounder
Prizes, Prizes, Prizes
Here's the plain deal on biomedical nanobots

No comments: