Sunday, November 02, 2003

Nano's Thong Song


From: Joe Pivarunas Sent: Thu 10/30/2003 1:19 AM To: Howard Lovy Subject: A bit of nano humor Howard, I am an avid reader of your blog, and find the information contained within to be useful and enjoyable to read. Thank you providing such a valuable and insightful source of information. It is quite difficult to find humor in the nanotechnology community given the dryness of the topic, and most humor is accidental. I recently came across an unusual item while browsing the Nanobusiness Alliance that was tasteless, vulgar, and quite hilarious. I did not want to post it in our forums because the content is a bit offensive. I thought you might appreciate it. NanoBusiness Alliance: Classic Thong: " ... This product is designed to fit juniors. It fits snug, sizes run small. Please see our size chart for more information ..." Be sure to check out the front and back. I ordered two ... Regards, Joe Pivarunas www.nanalyze.com From: Howard Lovy To: Joe Pivarunas Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 1:15 PM Subject: RE: A bit of nano humor Thanks for your kinds words about the blog! Yeah, I saw that NanoBusiness Alliance thong before. Very disturbing images go through my head! Tasteless, offensive vulgarity has rarely deterred me before, so please direct your readers here, and they can nanalyze it for themselves. Howard Discuss

No comments: