Saturday, July 10, 2004

Thank You, NanoWorld


I just can't thank Glenn Reynolds (aka InstaPundit) enough for his post and kind words yesterday. The response was wonderful and, well, instant.

Just a few hours into my new freelance career, and offers were coming in to write for various publications. Not to mention the many, many notes I've received from supporters around the world. You all gave me reason to hope at the end of a very emotional day.

I'm not going to say anything more about my departure from Small Times. I'd much rather focus on the future. If you've tried to reach me at my work address, I no longer have access to it, so please send notes to howard@lovy.com. Thank you all again for your words of encouragement.

Now, it's back to my writing, but keep your eye on this site for more news and more changes.

No comments: