Friday, June 30, 2006

Nano mythos

Nonexistent Nanotechnology Update: Karl W. B. Schwarz has turned up again, this time in Hungary attempting a protest against President Bush. Apparently, this 911 conspiracy theorist will be a 2008 presidential candidate.

Schwarz's company, "Patmos Nanotechnology" has, as far as I can tell, no actual ties to Patmos or to nanotechnology. I do have to give him credit, though, for a nanotech corporate Web site that says absolutely nothing in five links.

I will regret this post. Last time I mentioned Schwarz, I was placed on an annoying mailing list from some folks who have some kind of agenda against him. Frankly, I don't care about whatever he's peddling, nor do I care too much about those who are trying to expose him. None of the public information about Patmos and Schwarz makes any sense to me. I just wish he had chosen some other trendy mumbo jumbo techno-jabber on which to base his shell company.

OK. Back to real nanotech ...

Backgrounder
Invisible Nanotech CEOs for Truth?
Nanotech's real danger is the nano con

No comments: