Monday, April 19, 2004

Safety snapshot from Nanofilm


Dear Mr. Lovy,

First of all, I really enjoy your NanoBot, and read it frequently to get first hand information. Keep up the good work.

Secondly, I don’t know what Nanofilm did or didn’t do that led to you omitting us from your list of Nano Incorporated companies. If you feel that we don’t deserve to be on your list, please tell me why. We are always looking for ways to improve our company products and technologies.

In any event, thanks for posting to the NanoBot so regularly.

Take care,

Scott Rickert, President
Nanofilm, ltd.

Hi, Scott,

Well, the blog is a never-ending work in progress. I add to it whenever I can grab the time. I'll go ahead and add your company to the list. Thanks for the kind words, too. Do you mind if I print them on the blog?

Here's a quick, unrelated question for you, though. Wasn't Nanofilm on the NanoBusiness Alliance health and safety task force? Whatever happened to them? Have you met or talked about recent events? Or did the project just kind of fizzle?

Thanks again for your note.

Howard

Dear Howard,

You can feel free to quote me.

Yes, I am part of the NBA health and safety task force. We have had several meetings, but none lately, and I expect to get an update from the NBA in NYC next month. I think that the task force meetings so far have been very positive and productive. It's not an easy task, and answers will not be quick.

Keep up the good work.

Scott

Related Post
NbA 'task force' MIA?

Discuss


No comments: