Thursday, February 24, 2005

NanoBot needs you


I've tried to avoid doing this as long as possible, but it's time now to throw myself on the mercy of the blogosphere and ask whether you believe NanoBot is worth having around. If so, please consider donating through the PayPal form below, through Amazon or by buying an ad through Blogads. I'm not very good at asking for money, so for once I'm short on words. NanoBot is in danger of coming to an unceremonious, crashing halt. Information needs to be free, and nanotech information in particular needs an open and free forum such as this one. I hope you agree.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howard's too nice to say this:

C'mon, cough up. We all know this blog does a better job covering nano than any other media source out there, including many that require payment. We'll all be much worse off without this blog. Some of us can't afford to contribute, but most of us can. I did. You should too.

Anonymous said...

Seems to me that if people are willing to pay money for Josh Wolfe's POS, then they might want to at least have a subscription to this....

Anonymous said...

I for one hope to see the nanobot continue to exist in some form, it has been a great source of information and entertainment.

Readers, please give even the smallest amount, if we all pitch in a buck or two, Im sure it all ads up!

Anonymous said...

Could only give a small amount, because of much current personal poverty. Hope many others join in with more.

Anonymous said...

we dont need a "NanoBot" so....just..ya