Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Time for oily retirement


oilfreshI dozed off and had the most bizarre dream today. I had decided to make a living writing about nanotechnology, but all that kept flashing before me were pants and cooking oil. "We are nanotechnology! We are nanotechnology!" they kept repeating, in a tone that implied that I was the one who was out of his mind.

"No! No!" I screamed. I ran as fast as I could (through a long tunnel, smoking a cigar, etc.), but the pants were too fast. They dropped me with their superior kung fu, my blood just beading up and rolling off their cuffs.

When I opened my eyes, I was reclining on a couch (covered with a Nano-Care™ Gripper™ Chair Cushion) with Scarlett Johansson, an inviting look in her eyes and a bottle of OilFresh cooking oil in her hands ... but that's a story for another day, and another Web site.

No comments: